Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vintage Photography

I love all things vintage, have my whole life actually - high school was full of pearl necklaces, chunky bracelets, and clip-on earrings....I've toned down on the jewelry (which I'm not sure why) but my obsession with anything vintage hasn't changed - This is probably why my whole wedding is vintage/old/romantic/shabby chic inspired....lots of lace, old floral dishes, vintage floral bedsheets, bales of hay...planning a wedding has always been easy for me - but finding a photographer is a challenge....ok a good photographer people! If you want a vintage looking wedding why not have some vintage looking pictures? Trust me, being the internet research-aholic I am, it's not easy to find a vintage-y photographer that is awesome and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg...especially anywhere in (or close to) IOWA! So today I'm going to showcase Cami Wade Photography....why you ask? because her pictures are AMAZING for 1, and for 2 she will hopefully be shooting my wedding

I have picked my favorite wedding from her pictures, because this bride (like myself) is very vintage...I mean just look at her haircut - blunt straight cut bangs....CA-UTE! Not to mention her dress, flowers, and everything else...so take a look and I hope you enjoy these pictures just as much as I do!


If this isn't gorgeous, I don't know what is!

All photos taken from: Cami Wade Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment