Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So many packages!

I wasn't going to post anything else today, but I have been letting my packages pile up at our apartment complex's office so figured I better finally stop there and pick them up....and wouldn't you know it - had so many packages I had to carry everything in a postal service crate....internet shopping addiction right here! A bunch of my sheets (that will cover the bales of hay ever so cutely) came and I got the cutest little country-looking card ever! Funniest thing of all is I ordered multiples of the same sheet...I must REALLY like what I pick out hahahaha....Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think! until tomorrow peace, love, and happiness :D

very summery!...and the date of my camera is off 1 month just a heads up!

think I'll keep this little cutie for my guest book table

No comments:

Post a Comment