Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adorable shoot by Katy Hall!

Today's feature photography session is soooo cute! Not only can you tell that the bride and groom are head over heels for each other, but the pictures are full of vintage inspired details....including bunting, which we all know by now I'm completely obsessed with! Katy of Katy Hall Photography sent over a little about her company (and herself)....definitely check out her favorites places to shop!


When did I get started:  I started in the summer of 2010.  (I know, that's almost yesterday, isn't it?!)  I have always LOVED and appreciated photography, but never had the time to learn having four little girls under five!   After my youngest reached her first birthday, I bought a camera and I would never see life through the same eyes again.  I loved learning, taking classes, practicing on family after family.  I launched www.minneapolisphotographer.com in November and have loved blogging about my current sessions.  When I was asked to do a wedding just a few months in, I thought it would be fun.  I didn't anticipate having to turn people away.  I am booked with weddings this summer (and love it). 

What makes you different:  I love to find out what a couple loves and tailor the shoot around what is passionate for them.  I style the shoot (which means my husband would really like his garage back, but my props aren't leaving anytime soon... sorry, sweets!).  I have a creative list I am working to fulfill... although I keep adding to it- it may take some time! 

What do you love most: Engagements and weddings.  I love capturing LoVe!  The happiest day of their life, all the details that are unique!  Weddings are adorable right now!

Favorite shoot ever: (besides my own little girls!) Being at a birth and watching the emotion between the couple.  Priceless.

Favorite places to shop:  Etsy!, Hunt and Gather (cute store in Minneapolis), Anthropologie, Ruche, & ACME Party Company.



love the headpiece and accent color on the dress!

All photos courtesy of: Katy Hall Photography

This is my kind of wedding! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment