Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday = Lazy

As always on Sundays, I got nothing accomplished....Andrew works from 11:30-8 and I somehow manage to waste the entire day....I did do some designing today and came across this little gem....

Source: http://the-bosh.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=46479654
 
How incredibly funny is that? haha I'm sure in a lot of cases this is what mothers really wish the invites said....hell Andrew's own mother probably wants that....ooo dear literally just saw that it is dated September 8th....weird that is our exact wedding date haha...is this a sign? I'm a cheap two-bit tramp LOL....totally kidding....but had to share this with everyone....will hopefully post something more entertaining tomorrow....might head to a store in Valley Junction that is closing....but until tomorrow peace, love, and happiness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment